From our house to our closet, we all want to lighten up for spring. Our make-up bags are no exception to the rule. One of the easiest adjustments to make is swapping out heavy foundation in favor of a lighter formula. Tinted moisturizer is destined to become your new favorite all-purpose product. Yes, it provides sheer and natural coverage in the summer, but it also works wonders to transform all your old beauty products.
Here are 5 of our favorite ways to use the product, plus new amazing new formulas to try.
1. Blend with your favorite highlighter or face shimmer. Apply to apples of your cheeks, collarbones, legs, or any place you want a little glow.
2. Apply under your brow bone and on lids before applying shadow.
3. Mix with your favorite lip balm for a natural lip-plumping primer or use to temper down a dark lipstick.
4. Blend with your favorite eye cream. We love 100% Pure’s Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream. Dab 3 dots under the eyes and lightly blend to fake a great night’s sleep.
5. If you’re looking for a little more coverage, mix your own perfect foundation by blending your concealer with a little tinted moisturizer.
100% Pure’s Fruit Pigmented Tinted Moisturizer ($32) Super easy-to-blend and available in 5 shades, this entirely eco-friendly formula smells as good as you’ll look.
Living Nature Tinted Moisturiser ($37) Chic packaging makes this product entirely portable (key in the busy summer months). Mega-moisturizing manuka honey and macadamia seed oil nourish and protect.