What’s that? Did I just hear Cupid’s wings go fluttering by? Must be Valentine’s Day, or close to it. And with our Valentine’s Day 20% Discount (enter HEART20 at checkout), what a perfect time to treat your sweetheart, mother-in-law, BFF or yourself to some organic beauty goodies.
Check out our absolute favorite organic beauty gifts and gift sets. They’ll help the love of your life look and feel beautiful without shooting an arrow at the environment.
- Two words: massage oil. Need I say more? OK, I will. Get some Relaxing Organic Massage Oil by Suzanne aux Bains without delay. This little treat puts a bouquet’s worth of floral essence into one soothing massage experience. We’re talking jasmine, mandarin, ylang ylang, chamomile and lavender essential oils. Just $47. And for the weekend warrior in your life, try Badger’s hearty Healing Blend Massage Oil, a straight-up staple for soothing tired muscles. A steal at $15.
- For the goddess on the go, Duchess Marden packs a 30-day supply of skincare perfection in the Damascena Travel Kit, including her famous Rose Water, Foaming Cleanser, Face Creme, Anti-Wrinkle Eye Serum, and Neck & Decollete Serum. Everything she makes has roses at its heart. And I mean the real deal. Guaranteed to leave your skin smelling like rose petals just off the stem. And for just $30 (plus our 20% V-Day discount), no wonder this Gift Set is going fast.
- Pamper that new mama in your life with Earth Mama Angel Baby’s A Little Something for Mama-to-Be Gift Set. Packed with natural and organic goodies, the set includes Natural Stretch Oil to soothe a stretching tummy, Mint Herbal Lip Balm for the extra-dry lips that can happen during pregnancy, plus my personal fave, Happy Feet, a wonderful exfoliating rub of Epsom salt, organic herbs and essences of rosemary, lavender, thyme and roses. This pretty much obligates you to give Mama a foot massage, but what a great way to say “I love you”. $26.34
- Put a new twist on a V-Day favorite with the gift of 100% natural perfume from Tsi~La. Each of their perfumes is suspended in a moisturizing base of coconut oil and infused with pink orchid extract, an immunity booster that goes on with every dab. Since it’s still winter, I recommend Tsi~La’s warming fragrances—La Kesu (warm amber scent, $45), Misaki (lavender and warm tea, $125), and Saqui (nurturing blend of ginger, nutmeg and clove spices, $45). Can’t decide? Tsi~La’s Mini Collection, featuring six precious little bottles of their most popular organic perfumes, will earn you major V-Day points. $95
- Give your sweetie reasons to pucker up with Nvey Eco’s Organic Lip Care Trio Kit. Inside the stylish NVEY ECO organic cotton makeup case, she’ll find an Organic Lip Exfoliator, Organic Lip Treatment and the celebrated Organic Lip Plumper, which I, Miss Skinny Lips, simply cannot live without. $92
So treat your sweet to the gift of organic beauty this Valentine’s Day. After all, flowers wilt. Chocolate goes right to the waistline. But organic beauty products at 20% savings? That’s a gift that keeps on giving. Just remember to enter HEART20 at checkout!